Alphabet bunting

Alphabet bunting
what we did last summer....

Tuesday 9 April 2013

big...bigger...biggest



Today we finally got round to doing another "height chart" for Mati. This time we used black paper and oil pastels, chalk can be easily rubbed out but has the problem of getting everywhere and needing fixing with hairspray/fixative. Oil pastels can be messy though and aren't that easy to get out of clothes, carpets, furniture etc so the choice is yours! We also did a first "height chart" for the baby which Mati really enjoyed doing and the baby thought was very amusing.

 

I found the initial drawing round Mati was a bit out of proportion to I changed it a bit to make it look right. I drew the faces on. I've been doing lots of drawings of the girls on my other blog but you could print out a photo onto A4 paper and stick it on or cut out eyes, noses and mouths photo fit style from magazines.

Again I tried to let Mati be in charge but I couldn't help adding a few bits here and there. She got really involved in what her and the baby should "wear" e.g a scarf for her and a warm jumper for the baby!



Mati wanted me to draw round her hopping as this is something she has learnt to do recently!


Mati - 2yrs old, 2 1/2 and 3 years old
 

No comments:

Post a Comment