Alphabet bunting

Alphabet bunting
what we did last summer....

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Fun in the kitchen!



I can't believe I've never thought of doing this before - would go down really well with teenagers at school too, a good way to reduce the "fear" of drawing and introduce colour, pattern and negative space. Mati loved doing this and came up with lots of her own ideas of objects to draw round. I made sure I asked her permission before I drew over any of her shapes and she asked me if she could draw over mine! I think we will come back to this to add more colour and pattern, areas of collage would be good too.  could get quite carried away with this (...or more carried away may be?!) 

I got the idea from Annie's lovely blog. 
http://anniebrundrit.blogspot.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment